




took isaac to school, drove car pool, went shopping with truman, and sam met us for lunch. drove car pool again, picked up isaac, dropped kids off at ryan and brianna's house and went to curriculum night at the school. picked up kids, they set up my nod to 30 table- 30 cookies{from isaac}, 30 pieces of gum {from beckam}, 3 bottles of peach izzy{from truman}, and set of 3 flowers on the sides{from sam}. {they also gave me some money to spend at the round-top antique show!!}. after a cookie sam had to go to scouts. the reality of being 30.
{september 14, 2010}





4 comments:
I love how True if lifting his little pinky!!!! Happy Birthday bye the way, sorry it is so late. I tend to space a lot of things these days if it is not school related. I can't believe you are 30, are we really that old.
I thought of you that day. I need your phone number! I hope you are happy to be 30. I was 9 months pregnant with my 4th child on my 30th birthday, so I won't forget that one.
Your boys are so cute.
Happy Birthday Taryn!!!! You'll have to let me know how 30 is.
All in all not a bad day, I'm sure given not being in the same situation would be not at all desirable
Have a great year
Post a Comment