5.14.2009

PROM



My little brother Jeff went to Prom.  He took Calli, who is my other brother Ryan's violin tutor.  When Ryan found out Jeff was taking her he told my mom, "how embarrassing".  Jeff is a sweet, funny guy and my kids all love him.  Even when they are really little they all like uncle Jeff.  My dad has been wanting Jeff to take Calli out for sometime now.  Jeff keeps saying he wants to go see a movie lately and the other night my dad said well why don't you take Calli.  Jeff just said how come you want me to date Calli so bad.  To which my dad replied I don't want you to date her I want you to marry her.  She is a really nice girl and I think they both had a fun time.  I just had to post a few pictures because Jeff is so funny!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, now we know where your kids get their looks...they all look just like your brother!