5.14.2009

rolling over



For Cinco de Mayo this year Truman learned to roll-over, from his front to his back.  He did it 7 times that day.  He hasn't done it since though.  I don't think he was the biggest fan.  We will see when he starts doing it again.

4 comments:

Nick said...

It's OK Truman, a lot of people regret the things they do on Cinco De Mayo.

Anna said...

He is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see him. By the way, I can't believe he has rolled over, or even that he can hold his head up that high! Poppy has good head control, but she hates being put on her belly and will not pick her head up off the floor.

Tristen said...

He is adorable! He looks so much like his brothers! I can't believe he is already rolling over. I swear you were pregnant yesterday. Crazy how time flies.

hecklerwife said...

Ok, you two really produce some cute boys!