9.13.2009

oops!


On Thursday morning we were getting in the car ready to go pick up Reese and head to school. The boy were supposed to be getting in the car while I hurried to take the garbage out. Isaac was coming around the side of the car while I was headed out with a bag of garbage. We had a very minor collision. Isaac gave me a look and said mom in that way kids use when they want you to know you are in trouble. I continued to walk out to the curb with the garbage and Isaac got into the car. I hear my name as I am walking back and Isaac saying look blood. I looked and he had blood all over the side of his forehead and his hands. I ran and grabbed some wipes and a band aid. The bag of garbage that I bonked him with had a broken glass in it. Talk out bad luck. He had a pretty good gash in his forehead but we cleaned it up and bandaged it and sent him off to school after getting the okay from two other moms as well.

0 comments: